Duplex House Plans and Multi-Plex Home Plans
A duplex house plan is as a multi-family home that is built as a single dwelling with two separate units. The two units are built either side by side separated by a firewall or they may be stacked.
If you are building in high-density areas such as busy cities or on more expensive waterfront property, this type of home can be a great investment option for the future. Probably the most typical use is if you want to provide a safe, attached living space for an elderly parent or in-law?
Our collection offers the largest assortment of styles, sizes and configurations available online
Duplex house plans & multi-plex units usually have many of these features:
- Home design can be most any style of architecture
- Duplex units can be side by side or stacked
- Double insulated or concrete block divider walls
- Sometimes referred to as multi-family homes, or condos
- Perfect option for parent, in-law or adult child
Choose from a variety of unique home design styles. Apartment Quad-plexes also available.